When people think about movement, often what comes to mind is exercise or fitness, but movement can mean more than that. It's how we inhabit our bodies and move through every day.We all have physical habits in the way we carry ourselves, or what we bring to our bodies and patterns through
Movement for FUN!
It's easy to get caught up in the seriousness of life, but without pleasure, difference or challenge things can get a bit repetitive.
Hoop dance is low-impact and meditative. You can use all kinds of body parts, your creativity and exciting new neural pathways while you get things moving in different directions and planes. Sessions are inclusive, body positive and aware.
Yoga can offer a good stretch and a great break from the everyday while you focus on postures in class. It can be hard to take that felt sense of release, strength or focus out into the real world. Embodied Yoga Principles (EYP) offers a practice that can be used life and all it brings.
It's a broad, deep, fun and social practice.
Sliding scale for payment. General link = £8 use code 'EYP5' to pay £4
Classes and Workshops
1. Block Bookings (i.e. a course of classes) may be cancelled in certain medical circumstances by arrangement. If there is a waiting list for your course and a cancellation is made more than 2 weeks in advance of the course start date, I will try and fill your place if. No refunds will be made for cancellations within 2 weeks of the course start date or after a course has begun.
2. Private Classes will be refunded or rescheduled if 7 full days notice is given, a 30% refund or alternative booking will be offered if more than 48 hours notice is given.
3. Concessionary Discounts are available - please discuss with Emilie to get a discount code.
4. A booking is confirmed once I and the client have both agreed a date, time, duration and location fo the session.
5. I reserve the right to refuse admission.
6. I reserve the right to alter the programme delivery or teaching staff if circumstances are beyond my control (e.g. illness, venue problems, emergencies etc.)
7. If a class or workshop has to end or is interrupted for reasons beyond my control sessions will not be refunded.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of management and teacher/workshop leader.
9. Timetable may be subject to change during the school holidays.
10. Refunds will be issues or an alternative offered is sessions are cancelled by us.
11. Refunds may take up to 30 days to process.
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy may change from time to time - please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information I collect
I may collect the following information:
basic information about your baby (e.g. name / age)
contact information including email address
emergency contact including GP/midwife details
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information:
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping & in case of medical emergency.
• I may use the information to improve products and services.
• I are obliged to keep records secure and confidentially held for 7 years.
• I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that I think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. You can opt out at any time.
• From time to time, I might contact you for market research purposes. I sometimes use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will NOT allow this information to be used by third parties.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
I have recently moved to a more sure email system and will continue to do my best to keep your information safe.